Youi car insurance
Youi offers three main types of car insurance, including third party property, third party fire and theft and comprehensive. Plus, Youi even underwrites its own policies, so if you choose to go with this provider, you’ll be in the hands of people who know their product like the back of their hand.
Scroll down for more key information on Youi’s car insurance.
Who is Youi underwritten by?
What types of car insurance does Youi offer?
What does Youi’s comprehensive car insurance cover?
Besides this, Youi’s comprehensive car insurance policy also covers:
- Up to $20 million in legal liability cover, if your car causes damage to someone else’s vehicle or property.
- New car replacement, if yours is written off within 24 months of purchasing it. To be eligible, you will have to have driven it less than 500km since it was registered in your name. Or it will have to have been driven less than 40,000km since it was first registered.
- Contents inside your car, if damaged or stolen. That includes a maximum cover of up to $750, up to $150 per item.
- Reasonable cover for baby seat/s, plus other additions including personalised plates, a towbar and window tinting.
- Up to $1,000 worth of cover for emergency accommodation, transport or repairs. This applies if you are more than 100km from home and you are involved in an insured event.
- Up to $1,500 worth of cover for trailers
- Fire, theft, storm, flood or earthquake damage
- Accidental damage
- Intentional damage, unless the person who causes the damage lives at the same address where the car is kept, is a listed driver, you have given them permission to drive the car or is acting with your consent.
- Hire car costs, if your car is stolen or damaged as a result of an accident that is not your fault.
- Reasonable towing and storage costs
- Temporary replacement car
- Replacement keys or lock recoding
What optional extras are available with Youi’s comprehensive car insurance?
What’s not included in Youi’s comprehensive car insurance policy?